This page will serve as a portal for all sorts of teaching material such as lecture slides, tutorial slides or material and software for practical lab exercises.
If you want to share your own teaching material on recommender systems, please send the material (preferably in editable form) or a link to the material to dietmar.jannach (at) udo.edu.
Feel free to use the material from this page for your courses.
- Slides for Recommender Systems: An Introduction (UPDATED August October 2011)
- Slides of Recommender Systems lecture at the University of Szeged, Hungary (PhD School 2014, pptx, 11,3 MB) - PDF (7,61 MB)
- Tutorial slides (presented at IJCAI August 2013)
Errata, Corrigenda, Addenda
- Introduction to Recommendersystems by Joseph A Konstan and Michael D Ekstrand
- Francesco Ricci's Information Search and Retrieval course
- Recommender101 is light-weight Java-based library for conducting experiments with different recommendation algorithms. The software can be downloaded for free from here